New Poll

Dr Beverly Crusher
Beverly Crusher
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 11:25 PM

Cadet
Group Icon
Group: Chief Medical Officer
Member No.: 5

So... Beverly is the CMO of the Enterprise E, and is (hopefully) exactly as we all know and love her. Patient, compassionate, caring, she puts her patients above all else. However, she's not afraid to make a tough decision or a judgment call when needed. She's proved her worth time and again, and thrives in pressured situations.

She's most likely to be found in the infirmary, occasionally Ten-Forward, or spending time with those she feels closest to. I know this is sketchy, but, as this is a new timeframe for her, I'd like to work out as much as possible in play, as opposed to predetermining things.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kathryn Janeway
 Posted: Oct 8 2014, 01:32 AM

Cadet
Group Icon
Group: Admiral
Member No.: 4

Kathryn and Beverly: On a personal level, Kathryn is a about Beverly... on a professional level, Kathryn hates doctors, lol. She has a lot of respect for Beverly, but it'll take time for her to get used to a doctor other than her beloved EMH. That being said, I'd like it of they could be friendly.

Valerie and Beverly: Valerie is no stranger to doctors since has a very rare condition; she's also very guarded and very few in Starfleet know about it. We could play with that, maybe? Valerie for sure would be the one to try to avoid revealing her secret lest some people think she's unfit for duty.
PMAIM
^
Beverly Crusher
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 02:15 AM

Cadet
Group Icon

Beverly/Kathryn: I don't see any reason why they can't be friends, and I could even see Beverly teasing her about her fear of doctors!

Beverly/Valerie: well, if anyone's likely to need to know about Valerie's illness, it's Beverly. She's discreet and trustworthy, and would ensure that she did what it took to do right by her patient. Could be some interesting threads here.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Deanna Troi
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 01:43 PM

Cadet
Group Icon
Group: Counselor
Member No.: 11

I think Beverly is one of Deanna's best friends (after Will of course) and she likely antagonized to Beverly over her and Will and Worf and basically Deanna's mess of a love life for most of the show, all while teasing Beverly regarding Picard. She is likely one of the few people who counsel the counselor. But if, Beverly needed to talk to someone, Deanna is the girl to go to!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Beverly Crusher
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 09:50 PM

Cadet
Group Icon

Oh yes, we need to sort something with these two, even if it's just subspace communications until we can get them in the same place. Beverly will be missing her friend, for sure.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Deanna Troi
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 06:37 AM

Cadet
Group Icon
Group: Counselor
Member No.: 11

Yes, they must have some sort of communication between them until they can meet face-to-face.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ro Laren
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:13 PM

Cadet
Group Icon
Group: Chief Tactical Officer
Member No.: 8

Ro & Beverly -- I know Ro has always respected Beverly. Even if they didn't spend all that much time together Ro's first (and second) time around, I imagine there's nothing but cordial feelings now, at least on Ro's part. I think Beverly could be that calm influence and stable female role model she may need.
PM
^
Beverly Crusher
 Posted: Oct 14 2014, 12:45 AM

Cadet
Group Icon

I think there is a likely a healthy respect for Ro from Beverly as well, especially if she's making a go of this stint in Starfleet. With them both on the Enterprise, there's definitely the opportunity for some interaction there.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Julian Bashir
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 01:40 AM

Cadet
Group Icon
Member No.: 22

Julian is probably very excited to be working close by to Beverly. He views her as a wealth of knowledge and the highest person he can bounce theories, ideas, and medical talk off of.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Beverly Crusher
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 11:51 PM

Cadet
Group Icon

I think Beverly may have reservations at first, but will likely warm to him a fair bit.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

original skin by Boleyn of RPG-Directory